Developed and produced by ELCO, the AGP System (proportional air-gas) provides:
- perfect stability of the air-gas mixture;
- a constantly high CO2 content over the whole burner power range;
- precise control of air excess, which is important for high-efficiency operation, in particular for condensing generators.
The AGP measures:
- the gas pressure downstream of the gas train;
- the air pressure behind the flame holder;
- the furnace backpressure.
Any variations in the three pressures are immediately and simultaneously recorded by the system which automatically restores the correct gas/combustion air ratio.
AGP maintains a constant gas/combustion air ratio even in the presence of:
- variations in air flow due to changes in the electrical supply voltage or fouling of the ventilation system;
- variations in the furnace and flue draft pressure on start-up and during load changes.