Main characteristics of the range:
- depending on system conditions, the burner has a regulating ratio of up to 1:3,5 (light oil) or 1:8 (gas). This turndown of output can meet heat demand and ensures economical operation;
- a compact design with fan and pump assembly attached, are used mainly on reverse-pass or three-pass boilers for the production of warm/hot water or steam;
- these robust industrial burners are also suitable for use on air heaters, thermal-oil boilers and selected thermal process systems;
- to satisfy Low NOx requirements, gas burners are equipped with a Diamond Head, while light oil or dual fuel burners feature a Free Flame head;
- while ease of installation and maintenance. Each component that plays a part in the regulation of air or fuel has a location easy to access. It is possible to pivot the burner
housing to the left or to the right.